Instructor: Steve Schlough, PhD
Course Description: Overview of the MS in ICT. Research strategies, collaborative software overview and portfolio development.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
· develop program competencies
· create electronic portfolio
· conduct a literature search
· create reference lists using APA format
· collaborate using software applications
· Introduction to the ICT MS program (Objective1)
· Competencies and portfolio (Objective 1,2)
· Websites and servers (Objective 2)
· Literature reviews and search tools (Objective 3)
· APA format (Objective 4)
· Collaborative software tools (Objective 5)
Text: Online resources provided by the instructor.
· ePortfolio Website